Information from merchants
What information do we collect from merchants and why?
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and payment details (for example, your credit card information).
- We use this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with legal requirements.
- We collect data about the BeonCo websites that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account and the BeonCo platform, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about how you browse through the BeonCo interface.
- We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make our platform interface easier to use. Finally, we may use this information to provide you with advertising or marketing.
- Upon completing the sign-up process for the Services, and depending on your location, we may create a BeonCo Payments account on your behalf. We collect your business address and business type (if you are an individual business owner), bank account information and government-issued identification information.
- We collect personal information about your customers that you share with us or that customers provide while shopping or during checkout.
- We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
- Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information to help us screen accounts for risk or fraud concerns.
- We will also use personal information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
Information from customers
What information do we collect from our merchants’ customers and why?
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the BeonCo-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
- BeonCo works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- BeonCo will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties
Information from BeonCo website visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- As you visit or browse the BeonCo websites, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device. We also collect personal information submitted by you via any messaging feature available from any of our websites (“Support Feature”).
- We may also receive personal information when you purchase tickets or make other requests to BeonCo via any of our websites.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number; call audio, and other personal information you provide us during our call.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat.
- We use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services (including supporting or servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.